Last Boothstock info!
8 June 2023
It's almost time! With two days to go, we are fully prepared for our 10th summer edition. The festival site looks amazing, and we have been working tirelessly to create additional shaded areas and provide water, sunscreen, and deodorant stations. We anticipate a busy and hot day, so please come prepared and bear with us during peak moments.
- Please note that the signal can be weak around the festival area, so it is advisable to download your tickets at home -
- If you are unable to locate your tickets, don't worry! Click HERE and follow the steps -
- You may bring your own sunscreen, or alternatively, you can get it for free at our stands -
- You are allowed to enter the water at the beach; however, please be mindful that you should not go deeper than your hips -
- We have a strict policy against the use of both hard and soft drugs -
- It’s not allowed to bring bottles, camelbags or other objects to store liquids in -
- All bars accept card payments. If you prefer to use cash, you can obtain a cash card at our reception desk -
- Please park your bike and (loaner) scooter in the designated areas -
- If you ordered a locker, you will receive all info on Friday -
- For info about routing and public transport, please check our website -